Robert Half is currently recruiting a Product Owner for a company located in Mechelen.
Our client is a fast-growing, international market leader of field services in Europe.
As a Product Owner you play a crucial role in the further internal development of the field services business and the own digital platform "SmartFix". You act as a link between business and IT.
- Take the lead in your agile team to ensure that requests are delivered on-time and meet requirements.
- Participate in sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Collaborate with product manager, product owners of cross-functional teams and business analysts to create and maintain an overall product backlog & strategy.
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders to clarify requirements and define story scopes.
- Facilitate decision-making and consensus-building across teams and stakeholders.
- Hands-on attitude: Write user stories, UX requirements and acceptance criteria if there is no assigned analyst for a certain request within the scope of your team.
- Communicate progress, roadmap updates and possible impediments to the product manager and other stakeholders.
- You report to the Product Manager.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- You have experience in a similar role, preferably in a software development environment.
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies and principles.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- You are result-driven person who thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- You are willing to go into the requirement details to understand and translate the business need into user stories.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- Experience working in a SAFe and/or Agile environment is a plus.
- Experience with product management tools, such as JIRA is a plus.
- Experience working in an international environment is a plus.
You get the chance to work in a strong growing organization. Furthermore, you can count on an attractive salary package with various extra-legal benefits, such as a company car, fuel card, net allowances, insurances, meal vouchers, …
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today with your resume and reference number 06360-0012854183.